Trail riding can be tough on your gear. The ends of your alloy cranks can take a lot of abuse as the trail rushes underneath you and your bike. Protect your cranks from any damage with Race Face crank boots - now made in a smaller version to fit most alloy MTB cranks. Made from a durable Race Face proprietary plastic blend, leave no doubt and go with the originator in crank end protection. Wrap it up and protect the tips. Compatible with: - Race Face - Turbine Cinch - Atlas Cinch - Atlas (24mm Spindle) - Turbine (24mm Spindle) - Aeffect Cinch (175mm length ONLY) - Most other popular alloy MTB cranks (except some alloy DH cranksets)
Trail riding can be tough on your gear. The ends of your carbon cranks can take a lot of abuse as the trail rushes underneath you and your bike. Protect your cranks from any damage with Race Face crank boots. Made from a durable Race Face proprietary plastic blend, leave no doubt and go with the originator in crank end protection. Wrap it up and protect the tips! Compatible with: - Race Face - Next SL Cinch (G3) - Sixc Cinch - Chester - Respond - Next/Next SL (24mm Spindle) - Sixc (24mm Spindle) - Most other popular carbon MTB cranks and assorted alloy DH cranks
$10.00 - $20.00
Secure your chainrings for your ride with Origin-8's Double/Triple Chainring Bolts. Made for double and triple chainrings, each set includes 5 male/female bolts to securely connect your chain rings to the crank. Available in black and silver, as well as aluminum or steel.
$10.00 - $22.00
Revamp the look of your single speed cranks with some new hardware. Origin-8's Single Chainring Bolts give a high polished look to any crankset. The anodized finish comes in multiple colors to highlight your crank and makes it look as good as you do. You can also choose between steel or aluminum bolts. • Set of 5 male/female bolts • Inside measures 4mm when tightened, 7mm total height
SRAM’s cranks are strong and tough, ready for any kind of ride. So it’s inevitable that pedal strikes and debris will chip away at the end of the crank. SRAM’s Carbon Crank Boot is an upgrade that combats the wear and tear that comes with hard riding. The boot protects the crank from surface damage and keeps the rider’s style perfectly in tact. - Injection molded plastic crank arm protection - Perfect way to protect your carbon crank investment from scratches and dents from pedal strikes - Material: Injection molded plastic - Recommended Group: XX1, X01, XX, X0
$12.95 - $14.95
- Service parts for E-13 chainguides
$13.99 - $15.99
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank
$14.99 - $15.99
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank • 175mm length
$15.00 - $19.99
SR Suntour's XCT is a replacement left crank arm for square or diamond taper-oriented cranks that features aluminum alloy construction.
- Replacement APS Adjuster hardware for e*thirteen cranks - For LG1 and TRS series aluminum arm cranks
- AL6061-T6 crank with steel chainrings - 7/8sp compatible - 177mm Q-factor - 48.5mm chainline - Spindle Type: 120 SQR JIS
Utilizing MRP's patented integrated skid (US Patents RE 42,436 / 8,235,849 Patents Pending), the XCg tucks neatly behind your crankset and protects those costly chainrings from damage. The replaceable nylon skid glides over rocks and obstacles. - Great accessory to protect costly chainrings - Integrated skid protects chainrings and glides over rocks and obstacles - 88g (XCg V2 32t, ISCG-05 model)
The North Shore Billet 1×11 Spider replaces the removable chain ring spider so that you can run a SRAM XX1 chain ring on Truvativ X0, X01, X1, X9, GX, S2210, and S1400 cranks. There are no mounting holes for the granny ring and the single ring’s position is designed to give a better chain line throughout the entire gear range. The chain ring tabs accept an optional rock ring for All Mountain or Enduro riding.
The G3 features MRP's patented integrated skid (US Patents RE 42,436 / 8,235,849 Patents Pending), which protects critical drivetrain components like the crank and chainring from damage and glides over rocks and obstacles. The skid and lower guide are combined into one solid structure. The skid and lower guide also feature our new attachment system, the Swingset. The Swingset system features a pivot at the forward skid mount that allows the skid to swing down for super easy crank and chainring installation. - Integrated skid protects chainrings and glides over rocks and obstacles - Includes standard pulley and new G-slide slider block for quiet, dependable operation in muddy and dank conditions. - Nylon upper guide - Quietring wrap on the upper guide's tail mitigates chain-slap - 34-38t sizing - Stamped steel backplate - All install and adjustment operations possible with just a single 4mm HEX wrench. - 236g (ISCG-05)
Spindle kit for Race Face CINCH cranks.
$98.00 - $138.00
With optimized crankarms made from 6061-series aluminum, SRAM's X5 Crankset is stiff, tough and ready to take on the mountain. Its 7075-aluminum X-Glide chainrings have multiple shift points designed for snappy, super-fast shifts up and down.
$120.00 - $140.00
The SRAM GX Eagle crankset delivers consistent performance, excellent chain retention and quiet operation. Featuring SRAM’s X-SYNC 2 tooth profile chainring, the GX crankset is engineered with each tooth's thickness precisely toleranced and controlled to work seamlessly with the chain's inner and outer links. Available in various configurations. - Forged 7000 series aluminum arms - Use with Eagle chains for optimal performance - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - BB Included: No - Chainring BCD: Direct Mount SRAM - Crank Intended Use: Mountain - Number of Chainrings: Single - Drivetrain Speeds: 12, 11 - Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 141/148 Boost Hubs
$120.89 - $160.00
Crank up your off-road rig's efficiency with Shimano's 9-speed Deore Crankset. The right crankarm and oversize bottom-bracket spindle are incorporated into a single unit for substantial weight savings and maximum pedal power. Plus, the hollow cold-forged-aluminum arms are light, extremely durable and beautiful, too.
- Crank arms are net forged from 6066 aluminum with aggressive styling for a high strength to weight ratio - Features the "EXI" interface for easier crank installation and removal with standard tools - Provides 3mm range chainline adjustment to achieve perfect drivetrain alignment and let riders fine-tune chainguide set-ups - Features a lightweight, forged, and CNC machined CrMo steel EXI spindle. - BB cups are forged & CNC machined from high strength 6066 aluminum - Bearings are factory filled with Phil Wood waterproof grease - tested & proven to extend bearing life - Chainrings not included - Compatible with 100mm bottom bracket shells
SRAM's S300 1.1 single-speed Crankset combines their stiff 7075-aluminum chainring with their lightweight 6061-aluminum forged arms. The high-profile teeth are compatible with 9- and 10-speed chains, and the stout spindle efficiently transfers your power. Plus, GXP bottom bracket cups are included.
Truvativ's Firex 3.3 is a three-ring crankset for 9-speed drivetrains. With 48/36/26-tooth rings, it's perfect for upgrading your trekking or commuting bike or replacing an old or damaged crankset with one that'll provide a bit more speed. The aluminium chainrings are light and stiff, plus the anodized hard coating gives the rings smooth shifting and added longevity.
- Dual ring chainguide with 6061-T6 backplate and removable direct mount bashguard - Replaceable upper sharkfin wearplate prevents chain drop and allows front shifting - Dual-position lower roller provides chain tension and security - Includes both 32-36t and 36-40t direct-mount bashguards - ISCG-05 models are adjustable for 48-53mm chainlines - 149g - Range: 32-40t
Shimano's FC-RS500 Crankset features a casual yet elegant design. It is equally comfortable ripping up a race course or causally cruising cobbled side streets. - BB Included: No - Chainring BCD: 110 - Chainrings Included: Yes - Color: Black - Crank Intended Use: Road - Defined Color: Black - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Number of Chainrings: Double - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Spindle Diameter: 24 - Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Hollowtech II
- Adjustable wearplate with chainring size indicators allow for 28-38T chainring capacity and easy adjustment - Gen 2 Stealth Idler pulley for smooth and quiet operation - 28/30, 32/34, 36/38t direct mount bashguard included - ISCG-05/BB models include ISCG-05 to BB adapter plate - 136g (30t), 159g (34t), 167g (38t) - Range: 28-38t
For maximum pedaling efficiency, Shimano's 105 Crankset boasts light, stiff hollow cold forged aluminum arms, plus an integrated oversize-steel axle. The chainrings are also made of cold-forged aluminum and are ramped and pinned for quick, precise shifting. The asymmetrical, four-armed big chainring provides incredible power transfer.
$259.99 - $299.99
Low weight, efficiency, and speed: That's what Shimano's Ultegra Crankset brings to every ride. The proprietary four-arm design sheds grams and increases stiffness for more power straight to the road. Computer-designed chainrings with optimally placed ramps and pins are a revolution in front shifting with fast, smooth gear changes that set the standard. A wide range of gearing options and crank lengths offers you the opportunity to find the crank that suits your riding style.
- Intended for XC, Trail and Enduro use - Utilizes Race Face CINCH technology for interchangable spiders in 2X, 3X and direct mount chainring configurations, multiple spindle options and compatability across all relevant frame standards - 30mm spline interface machined from 7050 aluminum alloy - Removable spider offers the ability to convert between existing chainring standards while remaining flexible for future developments - Includes 68/73mm CINCH spindle and narrow wide ring - BB Options: BB92, 68/73 BSA, 100mm BSA, PF30 (sold separately)
SRAM knows you have a lot of choices when choosing a crankset, and that choice says a lot about your personal style. SRAM designed the X01 Eagle crankset for riders who feel most stylish when they stand on top of the podium. This is a completely reengineered design, employing SRAM's proprietary CARBON TUNED lay-up technology. Built tough, to handle aggressive lines through rock gardens and big hits wherever you find them, the X01 Eagle is the strongest, stiffest, lightest crankset available. Combined with the Eagle direct mount chainrings, and as an integral part of the Eagle drivetrain, this is a crankset that gives your ride a winning style—assuming you’re into that sort of thing. - BB Included: No - Chainring BCD: SRAM GXP Direct Mount - Crank Intended Use: Fat Bike - Drivetrain Speeds: 11, 12 - Rings: 30-tooth - Spindle Diameter: 24-22 Stepped - Spindle Interface Type: Truvativ GXP
- The carbon crank arms are completely hollow with all unnecessary material being removed from the centre core - no internal aluminum spine - Industry standard 30mm spindle with Cinch spline interface. The spindle is CNC machined from a newly commercialized aluminum 'super alloy' that is 20% stronger than 7050 alloy (the alloy commonly used in this application) - Removable spider offers the ability to convert between existing chainring standards while remaining flexible to future developments - The interchangeable spindle option of the Cinch system allows you to use the same crankset with 68/73mm and 83mm frames
Page 1 of 1